Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH ALAN ROSS MACHINERY CORPORATION OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
1. You agree you will not use this site in a way that at our discretion places an unreasonable demand on our information technology infrastructure.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, nor distribute content from this site without our prior written consent; and reproductions and derivatives are available for $500 US Dollars per asset.
3. Each time you request additional information (eg. price, quotation, etc.) on an asset you are opted into our email communications and you may opt-out of those email communications anytime. We provide the additional information in exchange for this consent to email you.
1. We do not share, sell or trade your contact information (including email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers) to third parties.
2. Contact information provided by you may be used by us to contact you in the future. You may opt out of these communications *at anytime* by using the opt-out link in our communications, by replying to the email, by telephone to: 1.847.480.8900, or by mail to: 3240 Commercial Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062 (USA).
EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS & LISTINGS:
1. Equipment listings are provided on this site as an accommodation. A formal hard-copy quote and invoice, accompanied by our terms and conditions of sale, is the only means by which we offer equipment for sale.
2. EQUIPMENT SALES BY ALAN ROSS MACHINERY CORPORATION ARE SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED IN THE QUOTES AND INVOICES WE MAIL OR FAX IN RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER INQUIRIES. WE WILL PROVIDE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VIA EMAIL UPON REQUEST. It is the buyer's responsibility to review these terms and conditions prior to purchase.
3. Equipment specifications may not be accurate. They are subject to change without prior notice, and it is the buyer's responsibility to verify all specifications through in-person inspection.
4. Equipment offered may be located places other than our Northbrook, IL facility. Please inquire before making travel plans.
SELLING YOUR EQUIPMENT:
1. You grant us license to use the information you supply to us so that we are not violating any rights seller may have in that information, and agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable(through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, reproduction, and database rights to this information.
NO WARRANTY & JURISDICTION:
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. You, as user of this website, irrevocably and unconditionally agree not to commence any action, litigation or proceeding of any kind whatsoever, whether in law or equity, or whether in contract or tort or otherwise, against Alan Ross Machinery Corporation in any way relating to the use of this website or the transactions contemplated hereby in any forum other than the courts of the State of Illinois sitting in Cook County, Illinois and of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and any appellate court from any thereof, and the parties hereto irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and agree that any such action, litigation or proceeding may solely and exclusively be brought in any such Illinois State court or, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in such federal court. You, as user of this website, also agree that a final judgment in any such action, litigation or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.